Yuriy Nazarov, Head of Smart City UA initiative, Chairman of the Smart City Committee of the Public Council at the Ministry of Digital Transformation, and Michael Lake, President & CEO, Leading Cities, USA chat about:
1. Why is the implementation of innovative projects in cities going slow and underwhelming worldwide and in the USA?
2. How does the organization Leading Cities (USA) drive resiliency and sustainability?
3. Why is it particularly difficult for smart city startups to raise funding?
4. How can the divide between governments and entrepreneurs/startups be bridged?
5. Recommendations to Ukraine on how to harmonize the situation regarding the lack of ecosystem and the lack of state support.
Points of discussion: